In summer 2014, I was hired to animate some video podcasts for the European Schoolnet. Most of the work on the first video was done, and I had to add new parts and modify the previously done animation. My employers provided me with many vector files to work with in Adobe After Effects. I used Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to manipulate the vector files, deviding the elements into layers so I could use them in my compositions. It took me eight days to get the work done. On the second video however, I started from scratch, defining the structure of the podcast based on a script my employers gave me. Unfortunately, due to time issue, I couldn't finish the work and the project went to a fellow motion graphics artist. Part of my job was reused in further podcasts.
Back to Top